[LMB] Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Oct 28 22:48:47 BST 2016

On Oct 28, 2016, at 8:12 AM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hospitals also need housing for relatives of patients who want to stay
> overnight, who want to stay for a week or a month, and who have to pay
> rent/mortgage on their own home while staying near the hospital.

Those in the US at least (not sure of any but the one by Lucille Packard Children's Hospital: do NOT call is Stanford Children's, or else) can donate change when they order food at McDonald's, for the running of the Ronald McDonald House, where families of children at LPCH may stay at no charge while the child is in hospital. There's likely a free shuttle to take them back and forth.

I don't eat there very often, and my order is always the Filet of Fish sandwich, ketchup no tartar, extra patty, extra cheese. Of the drive-ins with fish on the menu, I prefer theirs to BK's version, and don't eat JitB food (no appeal).

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com