[LMB] I'd like to promote the new Penric

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 04:28:48 BST 2016

I've been having a wild October, and I feel like my brain cells have been dribbling out my ears while the Evil Organization Fairy has withdrawn the few limited blessings she's seen fit to bestow upon me.

But I would really love to do something with Penric on our Eight Ladies Blog. Maybe something related to National Novel Writing Month? I was thinking of asking your three questions about sticking to your story and seeing it to the end. I could send it to you by Sunday night, and you could answer the questions as your own schedule permits (should you choose to accept this Mission, of course).

I will be doing a series for the Saturdays of November on women writers, so I have some wiggle room to slot a Q&A (or any short essay) into any space in November, or even December if that's the way your publishing schedule works out.

Of course, if you are busy (and who wouldn't be, this time of year?), I understand fully, and I'll just mention the new Penric the Saturday after it goes up on Amazon. (-: Our readers (and many of us Eight Ladies) will be so excited to get our eyeballs on some new adventures of Penric!

Micki Haller Yamada/Michaeline Duskovahttps://eightladieswriting.com/2016/06/25/michaeline-lois-mcmaster-bujold-answers-three-questions-about-self-publishing/