[LMB] Wide Green questions....

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Sat Oct 29 20:04:17 BST 2016

On 10/28/2016 11:57 PM, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> Fawn's child's ground was absorbed into the knife, and was able to be used
> against the malice's groundwork. There were plenty of special conditions
> there, but still, it makes you wonder.

One of the special things was that Dag added the affinity, which is what
makes Lakewalker's special, because they have the affinity with the Malices.

What would be needed I think is for the knife maker to somehow combine
their affinity with the death-ground of the Farmer. We don't know all of
the rules of ground-working so it might be possible. Dag saw it, "first
hand" as it were, so he may be able to figure it out.

But as you added later, it might not be a good idea.