[LMB] OT: AKICOTL. Cast iron cooking question

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Sun Oct 30 01:53:54 GMT 2016

Thanks, Mark. So - IIRC, super-seasoning (or seasoning new cast iron, which I'm not fool enough to buy) calls for more than what I usually do - clean it as recommended, heat until dry, add a bit of oil, and rub in well. I think it involves the oven but have forgotten, and existing information is as varied as recipes for fruit cobblers. So - that is question #2 for the list, and many thanks.

Pat