[LMB] Wide Green Distraction

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:09:16 GMT 2016

I had an almost mother-in-law like that, Hm, in no particular order I
wasn't Catholic, I wasn't going to give her son children, if we had kids
they wouldn't be raised Catholic [or any other specific religion] I was
to 'mannish' [she wanted a frilly pink loving girly girl I guess?] and I
wasn't subservient/50s Stepford Wife clone enough. She wanted a good
little girly Catholic Barbie that wanted to cook, clean, spread my legs
and pop kids out every 2 or 3 years for the next 20 years, I guess.
Seems her son wasn't read into that little idea because he really wanted
me. Unfortunately she held the familial purse strings and if he went
with me she would cut him out of the family trust, family will and
contact with family, so he went with the easy option and dumped me. Of
course, he wanted to keep me around as his side piece ... *sigh*

On 10/30/2016 11:13 AM, Sylvia McIvers wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 2:46 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> From: Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>
>> Some snippage....
>>

>> Camp Redwing isn't a happy place, and hasn't been so ever since Cumbia took
>> over, it seems.
>
> And she just can't understand why that is, when she is _so reasonable_.
> People are just so stupid!
>
> Sylvia

---