[LMB] Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:14:49 GMT 2016

Mercy Hospital in Des Moines has the "Hoptel," a sort of motel attached to
the hospital for people who're staying close to relatives.  My father,
brother and I stayed there off-and-on after my mother had her dreadful head
injury.  I don't know quite what the rules are on it, but I don't think
that genuine relatives of people in real bad shape have to pay anything.