[LMB] Things never to say in the Vorkosiverse

Baur baur at chello.at
Sun Apr 2 07:16:41 BST 2017

Am 02.04.2017 um 06:15 schrieb Eric Oppen:
> "Oh!  I know who you are!  You're Pennywise the Clown!" to a Cetagandan
> ghem in facepaint.

hmm ... do ghem have to submit their facial make-up to a central
registry by painting it on an eggshell, so that there are no two
identical ones?

> "So---this obsession with uniforms.  Does this mean that you're conflicted
> about your masculinity?"  ---to a Vor, particularly an old-fashioned type.
>
> "Give peace a chance!"  to a Barrayaran.
>
> "Wanna come camping planetside with me?" to Elli Quinn.

nod-nod-nod-nod ..

"when we go? when do we go? right now? thats cool .." *glyph of puppy
jumping around at the door, waiting to fgo to the park*

(i always had a very soft spot for Elli)

servus

markus

--
Email from my mobile connection.