[LMB] (no subject)

Jonathan Spencer jonrspence at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 17:36:59 BST 2017

The subject was:" Sorcerous Architects (NO spoilers for most current
   Pen&Des)" but for some reason it got removed/lost in transmission. My email client always warns me before sending an email without a subject line and the subject line is there in my sent mail copy. All I can say is "Very Strange"

Jonathan Spencer
202 607-7600
To err is Human, but to really foul things up requires a computer

Jonathan Spencer
202 607-7600