[LMB] Penric question -- possibly repetitive

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 11:16:39 BST 2017

I'm not sure if Desdemona spent a 100 years or so on people in between, and then became Joen's demon,
who was eaten by Ista (if I'm remembering events right). There's a time line in the back of the Penric
books that says Hallowed Hunt came first; Penric is about 150 years after that, and then we've got the
Chalion duology about a 100 years later.

It'd be terribly hard to scatter hints in PoS, since it was written well before the Penric books. I
haven't read Ista's book in a very long time, so I'm not sure about the age of Joen's demon or
anything that would contradict a connection.

BTW, while I was quick-googling for an answer, I came across this interview by Alan Oak with Lois
about the two Chalion books. Interesting! http://www.womenwriters.net/june09/paladin_interview.html

Micki