[LMB] Light-flyers and groundcars

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 19:55:37 BST 2017

One reason our probe took so long to get to Pluto was because it _didn't_
have propulsion; it was unpropelled and moved along on inertia and the
impetus from gravity wells.  Heinlein discussed (in _Expanded Universe_)
just how much faster it would be to have real propulsion for interplanetary
travel.