[LMB] OT: Goin' to California

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:02:12 BST 2017

Sorry for fafiating and being flakey for the past couple years.

Well, 2015 sucked with an arsonist torching the house in August. 2016
wasn't much better - my brother up and died [30 days from appearing in
perfect health to me arranging the funeral] and 2017 has been both good
and bad. Mom passed away at the age of 93 - fully mindless from
Alzheimers so it was effectively a blessing but it sucks because my
mom's dead.

But as they say, every cloud has a silver lining. As I am the last
person standing in my family, I now own the family house and all the
contents ... and we are seriously thinking of liquidating everything on
the east coast and moving to the Central Valley of California. Rob has
family there, and it is a move we have been discussing off and on for
years.

Though all I want is time enough to get back into being fennish. *sigh*

---