[LMB] OT: Goin' to California

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:35:30 BST 2017

Thanks ... and thank Ghu I am not Mom's executor, one person is
difficult enough [though I have passed the 9 month mark where I can tell
any last remaining bill collectors to sod off ...]

It is both scary and thrilling to think we are getting closer to
retiring to California as her have been discussing for the past decade.

On 4/10/2017 12:47 PM, Eric Oppen wrote:
> Oh, geez, I don't blame you for fafiating!  Hope life starts treating you
> better soon!  You take all the time you need...we'll still be here.
>
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for fafiating and being flakey for the past couple years.

---