[LMB] OT: Goin' to California

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:02:20 BST 2017

On 4/10/2017 10:45 PM, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
> Sorry about your brother--sudden deaths like that are hard to process.
> I understand the mixed feelings about your mother's death, as that was
> my experience after my mom's stroke 7 months after Arthur was born.
> The body didn't die for for another ten years, but my mother, the
> woman I grew up with, was lost to me and gone.
  as parkinsons is on my dads side of the family, and alzheimers is on
my moms, and  I already know I have some neurological deficit issues
when I get a firm diagnosis of alzheimers I plan on wrapping up my life
and making a trip to Swizerland. I can live with parkinsons, but if my
mind is gone, I am not here and I see no reason for anybody to be paying
$10K US per month to keep an empty shell alive.

I have actually been more or less mourning my mom for several years, she
hasn't recognized me for 3 years.

---