[LMB] Gregor - The Moment

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 01:23:07 BST 2017

________________________________
From: Marc Wilson

Micki: >I'm reminded of Facebook syndrome, where everyone else's life looks perfect and blissful.

Marc: You have a very different circle of friends, then.
--

Micki: Well . . . I haven't been on Facebook for years. And thinking about this statement I've made
is fascinating. What filters are in place that I should get this idea? I've read news articles that

Sounds rational. There probably have been serious studies done about the percentage of "status"
photos put up vs. other kinds of posts. It's all out there for any researcher to dig through . . . .
The filters we all put on, though, make things good and bad.

I'm saying that Miles may have filters that automatically makes other people's Public Personas look
happy, while his own filters may dwell a little too much on his current misery (whatever that is).

Pretty human thing, really.