[LMB] Gregor - The Moment

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Thu Apr 13 22:49:17 BST 2017

> On Apr 13, 2017, at 2:07 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I still think Laisa was the one who did the proposing; Gregor would be so
>> worried about forcing her
>> into marriage she'd have to take control and make it clear that she was
>> very keen about the whole thing.
>>

> LOL maybe she started a trend, which Ekaterine made more public. ;)
>
> Sylvia

But, ah Miles proposed first at --The Dinner Party. Wasn’t near so bad as the Donner Party.
<quote>
Miles's sinking heart collided with his drunken panic. I can't afford to lose this one, I can't, I can't. Forward momentum, forward momentum and bluff, those had won battles for him before.

"Yes, ah, heh, quite, well, so, that reminds me, Madame Vorsoisson, I'd been meaning to ask you—will you marry me?"
Dead silence reigned all along the table.
</quote>
--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.