[LMB] Sharing Knife question

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Apr 14 01:31:48 BST 2017

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:28:22PM +0000, Harvey Fishman wrote:

> [...]

No I don't. if I wanted to do a lot of it, I could whip up some sort
of script (bash, or if I knew the language(s), Perl or Python), but for
a couple of books it's no big deal to manually unzip the mobi/epub and
hack away at it.

Or even use Calibre's "edit book" function which displays the html
and has a search feature. (previously De-DRM-ed books, of course).

> Harvey

---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?