[LMB] Gregor - Quietly Angry

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:52:52 BST 2017

From: "Margaret Devere" <margaret at devere.net
Margaret:
Maybe Gregor really believes that he shares government with the counts and
other structures. He doesn't feel he needs to impose his will.
I can think of at least a couple reasons that he would think this:
- If other people think something is their idea, they'll be happier with it
and implementation will be much easier.
- Maybe Gregor doesn't have a good idea or see what's best, and he thinks
that the process will generate a better solution.

Gwynne:
I think Gregor is happy to make it look like he's not doing much, and allowing
the Counts to run things, as long as it's running where he wants it to go. He
almost always passes when the vote is taken and only acts to break a tie. But
of course the hard work is all done before the vote - Aral and later Miles, and
probably several others, are working the Counts before the vote. And when
Gregor does vote straight away most of the Counts fall into line.