[LMB] Miles takes over

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:06:50 BST 2017

From: Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com>

> On Apr 18, 2017, at 1:39 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  But I don't think it counts
> when he's not on duty as an Auditor.

Walter:
Being an Auditor is somewhat like being an Emperor, except an Auditor has someone
above him and can resign.

Gwynne:
I just wondered if they're always 'on duty', so to speak. I know they're the Emperor's
Voice when they're on assignment, but I wondered if they have that power all the time,
or only when working. It's rather a lot of power to go handing out to be used at random
all the time, and it'd be a bit awkward in their private lives. I wondered if there was some
limit on it or if they're always so powerful.