[LMB] Miles takes over

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:00:41 BST 2017

It's no wonder Miles must be in control. He had zero physical control over
his environment for the first few years of his life. Cordelia thinks that
he learned to control people with charm, which is true, but the realization
that he had no real control at such a young age had to leave a mark.

And now he's Auditor which means there's no one to control him but Gregor.
(And I'm not sure he views Gregor's control quite as seriously as he
should.)

No wonder he's comfortable enough to sit back and observe now (sometimes)
because he's confident in not only his ability to handle a situation but
he's certain no one has the power to control him.

We see how quick he acts when things seem beyond his control--he packs up
the entire family and visits Cordelia to be on location, find out what the
heck's going on, and maybe try to control it.

Poor boy, he seems...confused...when he can't do that.

Corrina