[LMB] Miles takes over

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 01:20:36 BST 2017

________________________________
From: Gwynne Powell

Gwynne:

I just wondered if they're always 'on duty', so to speak. I know they're the Emperor's

Voice when they're on assignment, but I wondered if they have that power all the time,

or only when working. It's rather a lot of power to go handing out to be used at random

all the time, and it'd be a bit awkward in their private lives. I wondered if there was some

limit on it or if they're always so powerful.

--

Micki: Just remembered. The Auditor voice can't always be on. Remember when Miles is having his
argument with VorBadguy (Richter! Richter? Vorryuter, anyway. Dono's cousin)and remembers that

I think another magic trick is that just like we have to say please, an Auditor has to Request and
Require . . . . (Komarr).

I really shouldn't answer when I'm lacking sleep. Hope this doesn't confuse the issue and you know
exactly what passages I'm talking about.

Micki