[LMB] Miles takes over

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Tue Apr 25 02:53:08 BST 2017

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 9:01 PM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Micki: I think the great genius of the scheme is that the Auditors are allowed a little leeway in
> deciding when they are on assignment. Miles muses at one point that there are no rules until you
> screw up.

Something that Miles is familiar with. Well before he was appointed Auditor he just broke the
rules and succeded (mostly) until The Dinner Party. Even that was the basis for success. Helps
to have an Author working for you. Of course, all his problems were caused by said Author, zo!

--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.