[LMB] OT: Who wrote mysteries with man who can tell how old antiques are?

mieke mvanspanje at home.nl
Wed Apr 26 14:29:17 BST 2017

/*Do you mean:
'Lovejoy*/ is a British television comedy-drama
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy-drama> mystery
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_fiction> series, based on the
picaresque novels <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picaresque_novel> by
John Grant <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Grant_%28Lovejoy%29>,
....a person with almost unnatural powers for recognising exceptional
items as well as distinguishing genuine antiques from fakes or
forgeries....' from Wikipedia under Lovejoy.
Mieke