[LMB] Wath about a "The Vor movie"?

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 20:30:03 GMT 2017

I do love the idea of a live-action series, though (naturally) I have ideas
about casting. :)

But more than that, a live action series would be likely to inspire people
to read the books, which is always nice.

One way to avoid "it's not like that in the books" might be to pick a time
period on the Vorkosigan-verse which has not been covered by the books,
such as the Cetagundan invasion, Mad Yuri's War, or the founding of Athos,
or the founding of Beta Colony, or even Jackson's Whole.

Corrina

www.corrina-lawson.com