[LMB] Wath about a "The Vor movie"?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Dec 9 22:13:08 GMT 2017

Makeup and prosthetics do amazing things!

Maggie Smith in Travels With My Aunt (1972: she was 38, playing her character at 18-20, and then somewhere around 60). Reminded me of Hello Dolly without the singing.

Rocky Carroll a recent (2? years ago) NCIS episode where he was himself in college.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com