[LMB] Wath about a "The Vor movie"?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Dec 10 00:18:23 GMT 2017

> On Dec 9, 2017, at 3:13 PM, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:
>
> Maggie Smith in Travels With My Aunt (1972: she was 38, playing her character at 18-20, and then somewhere around 60). Reminded me of Hello Dolly without the singing.

With makeup she didn’t look like she does now.

Aging makeup never works as well as I would like.   It’s fun to look at the actors from Back To The Future now.

Also, people stooping like old people doesn’t work well - their bodies won’t do that.

One that I liked was picking different actresses, but the same voices for the aged characters in “A League of Her Own”.