[LMB] Wath about a "The Vor movie"?

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 01:16:07 GMT 2017

Ah, I suppose it's too much to hope for unknown stories.

Any network that would want to adapt the Vorkosigan Universe would probably
want to adapt a know and loved work, to play on the audience's love for it.

Perhaps what we could hope for is a larger point of view on the stories we
know, such as showing Vordarian's plotting in Barrayar, or Kareen's
situation from her POV, or the tumult in the capital as Alys and Padma go
into hiding or, in Warrior's Apprentice, the various machinations among the
people of Hegen's Hub.

Corrina

www.corrina-lawson.com