[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Monthly Free Credit - March 2018

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon Dec 11 16:09:06 GMT 2017

I'll be buying this as soon as I have a taker for the credit.

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.

Here's what's coming up:

March 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle

A Call to Vengeance, by David Weber, Timothy Zahn, and Thomas Pope
Sins of Her Father, by Mike Kupari
Star Destroyers, Edited by Tony Daniel and Christopher Ruocchio
Angeleyes, by Michael Z. Williamson
Witchy Eye, by D.J. Butler
Little Green Men - Attack!, edited by Bryan Thomas Schmidt and Robin Wayne Bailey

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org