[LMB] AKIDOTL: can anyone stop this message bouncing back?

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Tue Dec 12 14:44:14 GMT 2017

> On Dec 12, 2017, at 7:21 AM, catherine muir <c_muir68 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hello to Sofia from Denver :)
>>
>> Yes, they'd be great movies, as long as the character development and ethical dilemmas aren't simplified. That's always the danger :(
>>
>> Margaret

“At least this should be simpler than our late vacation on Earth," he said hopefully. "A purely military operation, no relatives, no politics, no high finance. Straight-up good guys and bad guys."
"Great," said Quinn. "Which are we?"
Miles was still thinking about the answer to that one when the fleet broke orbit.”

Excerpt From: Lois McMaster Bujold. “Miles Errant.” iBooks.
--
People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones until they have removed the beam in own eye.