[LMB] OT: Buying online

baur baur baur at chello.at
Thu Dec 14 05:24:28 GMT 2017

there are two standard examples i point to when the discussion comes to "how should a good internet sales site work like" - amazon and some of the budget airlines

i have been an amazon customer since 2000 and have consistently been pleasantly surprised by the way they handle problems ..

Servus

markus