[LMB] ot: buying online

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 15 18:25:39 GMT 2017

Margaret Devere is excited about paperbackswap, sharing:
"That's really good information! Thank you!"

You're very welcome, Margaret.  Blame our fabulous lady of the Chalion glossary, Nancy Barber, who jumped up and down about it 9 years ago.  I'm a whither-thou kind of gal, & so checked it out.  All 3 sites have discussion forums [under the "community" tab on the toolbar], but the main site is the most active, with lots of ongoing topics.

There're currently 113,146 dvds available.

Jerrie