[LMB] OT: The Legends of Camber of Culdi Trilogy by Katherine Kurtz, in US and UK

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com
Sun Dec 17 02:47:29 GMT 2017

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: M R Dolbear fm <little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm>

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017, at 02:34, M R Dolbear fm wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Dec 2017, at 02:20, Beatrice Otter wrote:
>
> > From: M R Dolbear fm <little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm>
> >
> > Also •The Legends of Camber of Culdi Trilogy by Katherine Kurtz, 3-book
> > omnibus in her Gwynedd fantasy universe.
> >
> > @ $2.99: in US (or less, one source says $2.51)
> > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXGL10L/
> > UK £2.05
> > https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LXGL10L/
> >
> > Beatrice Otter wrote:It says $9.99 for me.
>

> UK price still the same
>
> I can only look here for US

 https://www.ereaderiq.com/dp/B01LXGL10L/the-legends-of-camber-of-culdi-trilogy-camber-of-c/

I now see

The current price of this book is $2.51 last checked one hour ago.

Will someone in the US please check what price they see?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXGL10L/

Beatrice Otter wrote:Still $9.99 for me.
I mean, the ereaderiq page says $2.51, but when you actually click through to Amazon, it's $9.99.