[LMB] [LMB} Diplomatic Immunity - Multiple Books

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Mon Dec 18 15:30:41 GMT 2017

James:

Lois and I have observed here before that book titles get reused (with
references to P G Wodehouse's "Summer Lightning"), but I just had occasion
to buy a copy of "Diplomatic Immunity" (in English) on Amazon France and was
surprised to see just how many books shared that title.

My French not being that good I did my actual count on Amazon UK and
discovered twenty other authors who have published books called "Diplomatic
Immunity".

<snip list of authors>

Me:

Snicker.

IIRC, Wodehouse then observed that he hoped that his book would be listed in
the best 100 books named "Summer Lightning".

Margaret

---