[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Dec 20 17:46:40 GMT 2017

Marc is doing well..and here he is, by proxy. <G>

Dec 20 brings the birthday of the rather mysterious Matija Grabnar.  I can
locate only one posting from this shadowy individual.

Matija, your treat this year is to be taken to the Vor genealogical archive,
and...sorry, need to take this call.

What's that? Really?  Level 9?  OK!  Now I understand.

..and given Level *9* access to the restricted records.  Bearing in mind
these can't be made public under pain of.. well, extreme Imperial
displeasure at the very least.  In the worst-case scenario, Miles will come
to your house and stay a month.

Enjoy!

--

News: rich people paying rich people to tell middleclass people to blame
poor people.

- graffito

Jean Lamb

tlambs1138 at charter.net <mailto:tlambs1138 at charter.net>

Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-

http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/

Phoenix in Shadow is up!

https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/