[LMB] Birthday greetings

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 26 15:03:18 GMT 2017

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 15:58:21 +0800, Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>> On 22 Dec 2017, at 10:15, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>> A first contact team needs to be scrambled, and for this mission Alex
>> Kwan (for language skills) and Shawn Cromett (due to experience with the
>> Alaskan weather) have been picked as advisors to the diplomatic team and
>> the trade negotiators.
>
>Ooooh, I’d love to be on a first contact team. Wonder how much the accents and pronunciations have drifted after so long
 Or did the technology keep?

My email client wouldn't render the accented characters in the
transliterations of the names, I hope they came across well enough.

The planet name was meant to be "Green Jade" and the starship "Egret".

--
"There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool following it." - Niven