[LMB] Who read the old recording of Borders of Infinity?

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Dec 29 05:38:18 GMT 2017

Hi all!

I have an audiobook of just the novelette, Borders of Infinity. I don't
remember where I got it, but it starts out in the story without intro,
and at the very end is mention of The Readers Chair. but it doesn't
say who the reader was. I don't believe it was Grover Gardner, it is
another guy with a richer bass voice that sounds familiar but I can't
place who it is.

Any of you happen to know?

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.