[LMB] Fwd: [stirling] Urgent Rule Change Affecting Hugo Award Nominations

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Dec 29 23:02:21 GMT 2017

San José is pronounced hoh-zeh, but the City spells itself with a ‘J’ and recently added the accent over the ‘e’. Spanish pronunciation and spelling. Much of California was originally Spanish land grants. If anyone should drive up and ask, Berryessa is a corruption of a Spanish Basque name. I always thought it was a stupid made-up name, but now I know the dacts.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala