[LMB] 12 days of Winterfair, and Seasons Greetings

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 01:35:00 GMT 2017

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody is doing any plotting!
>
> On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Fred Smith <
> fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
> > >
> > wrote:

> > > Armsman arming, either himself or his lord, we have very often seen
> > armsmen
> > > coping, usually brilliantly (these are almost always Vorkosigan
> armsmen,
> > > after all), with whatever situation is at hand.  So, Eleven Armsmen
> > coping?
> > >
> > > and since I'm the one who suggested "arming", here's another thought:
> > > Eleven armsmen guarding

I have failed. I hang my head in shame so you can't see the tears rolling
down...

Indeed plotting needs to come in somewhere.

A raven in a maple tree
Two brillberry breads
Three French plebes
Four district fairs
Five golden coins
Six skellyta waving
Seven fireworks flashing
Eight Vor a-fighting
Nine Counts accounting   ** here, maybe? Nine counts a-plotting?
Ten lords a leaping
Eleven Armsmen a-guarding
Twelve troikas trotting

Karen Hunt