[LMB] 12 days of Winterfair, and Seasons Greetings

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 01:48:20 GMT 2017

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Works for me.  And would Gregor or the Imperial government care if counts
> were plotting _against each other?_
>
> Or would they pop some popcorn and sit back to watch the fun?

*Overcomes her sorrow enough to consider the question*

If A Civil Campaign is anything to judge by, I'd guess there's a mix: some
popcorn popping (and betting, don't forget that), some subtle help behind
the scenes to the less bad side, and some suggestions/unsubtle arresting to
prevent overt violence from breaking out.

[massive snippage occurs]

> > Indeed plotting needs to come in somewhere.
> >
> > A raven in a maple tree
> > Two brillberry breads
> > Three French plebes
> > Four district fairs