[LMB] OT: An Ozzie slang question

Helen Chapman hungrycatco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:13:55 GMT 2017

Chateau Cardboard is the New Zealand phrase for wine bought in a 3 litre
box with spigot tap attached.  The plastic bladder inside contains the
wine.  I use the lovely strong plastic later for use in making a papier
mache mix for sculptures and find it really good for squeezing plaster into
joints in gypsum board (gib board) when doing home repairs and renovations.

Helen Chapman