[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Free Month Credit, May 2017

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri Feb 10 18:54:08 GMT 2017

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.

Here's what's coming up:

May 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle

The Gathering Edge, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
Darkship Revenge, by Sarah A. Hoyt
The Gods of Sagittarius, by Eric Flint and Mike Resnick
Imperative, by Steve White and Charles E. Gannon
Shadow's Blade, by David B. Coe
Unforgettable, by Eric James Stone
The Chaos Gate, by Josepha Sherman

--