[LMB] e-cover sneak peek, Pen & Des #4

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 06:34:37 GMT 2017

Oh, very exciting! I love the colors -- it reminds me of an Old Master sort of
still life. (I had been combing Wikimedia for pictures of fruits and
vegetables for class at one point, and came across a lot of very interesting
pictures with pumpkins, etc.)

Is that a pomegranate I spy? And will it have the same sorts of legends
attached to it as in our world? There isn't a hell in the 5GU, per se,
although I could see some sort of lost soul sort of legend. Did the Dratsab
ever try to take a bride? Hmmmm.

I think it would be a very good time to have a group read of the Penric
novellas. I might be able to volunteer for a few chapters/sections, this time
of year. We did Penric's Demon already, but maybe we could do a comprehensive
little group discussion of it, then tackle the other ones scene by scene.

Who's up for reading PD this weekend, and just contributing Topics For
Discussion on Monday? (Whenever Monday happens for you.)

Note: not everyone gets my mails, so if anyone is up for it, you might cut and
paste most of this post for the benefit of others.

Micki