[LMB] Still hating Tien...

Federico Bergstein almirantenaismith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:34:38 GMT 2017

As you say, "He always relied on his status as a Vor to get the jobs in the
first place", and thus he would be afraid of risking that status by
admiting to a mutation, irrational for sure at that time, but fears are not
rational.
A Vorkosigan can admit to anything (as Mile so aptly demonstrates) and keep
his privileges, a Vorsoisson... not so much. (or at least thats what Tien
has been raised to believe).