[LMB] Unspoilered: Just how autonomous is Des?

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 19:53:32 GMT 2017

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:22:53 -0600, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>
wrote:

>The "demon in your head as a Good Thing" reminds me of a series of stories
>by F. Paul Wilson about a guy who got an alien symbiote living in his head
>that, among other things, made him effectively immortal.  I'm in California
>and can't go look for the book, but there was a collection of those stories.

See also the "Hooded Swan" books by Brian Stableford.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2171847.The_Halcyon_Drift

Apparently Brian is a fellow alumnus of the University of York, though
some time before me.
--
I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that
defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the