[LMB] CVA How????

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Mon Jan 30 18:12:19 GMT 2017

On 01/30/2017 10:41 AM, Walter Bushell wrote:
> And this is going to stop ImpSec? I reckon they keep everybody covered at all times. Losing people under
> your protection and about whom you are not to sure about them not trying any funny business would be
> a career killer at the least.

ImpSec was under a lot of restrictions. The Arquas were both Ivan's
inlaws, and also foreign political leaders in exile that the government
didn't want to offend too much. So they couldn't have had KGB style men
in suspicious black hats and suits following each Arqua around the
clock. And the Arquas obviously had galactic class bug squashers since
Byerly never got anywhere in his bugging attempts.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil