[LMB] Just wondering about Tien's bribes

Walter Bushell proto at panix.com
Thu Jun 1 12:39:11 BST 2017

> On Jun 1, 2017, at 6:13 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> It would have been smarter to put the collapser on a ship and
> take it through the wormhole, then set it off on one of the median wormholes. They'd
> have to get a pilot onside, then set off the wormhole from as far away as possible, and
> scoot back to Komarr (if possible).

Passage to the soletta was cheap and convenient. Not thinking what would happen if a
wormhole around Komarr disappeared was shockingly clumsy. Did they think no one
would notice?
<quote>
“It would explain," began Soudha. "It would explain . . . oh, God." He trailed off. "I thought it was the ore ship," he said at last. "Interfering somehow.”
Excerpt From: Lois McMaster Bujold. “Miles in Love.” iBooks. <
</quote>
Flimsy thinking to base a revolution on.

Of course, they are a few things screwy with physics in that universe and they were on the run.
--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.