[LMB] Ekaterin and the litany of abuse

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 17:40:41 BST 2017

On Thu, 01 Jun 2017 02:26:13 -0700, "A. Marina Fournier"
<saffronrose at me.com> wrote:

>On May 30, 2017, at 5:08 PM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I think Ekaterin really tried early in her marriage, so I don't begrudge her throwing in the towel at this point. I'm not going to chide and say, "Oh, you really should try X or Y."
>
>You mean like clueless but well-meaning people say all to often to abuse victims?
>
>My mother got way too many before she snapped and left.

Mine didn't.  :)

My father once raised his hand to her, in jest (I think).

She picked up a large kitchen knife and said, deadpan, something like:
"If you ever hit me, don't ever sleep again."
--
He was very careful during bondage sessions. He always used a
safe word that contained upper and lower case letters and at