[LMB] citizenship was Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 144, Issue 86

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 1 17:47:18 BST 2017

On Thu, 1 Jun 2017, at 02:10, Walter Bushell wrote: >

> > On May 31, 2017, at 8:39 PM, M R Dolbear fm <little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm> wrote:
> >
> > Haven't we seen Miles Naismith with a Betan passport?

> Can’t recall that, but it could be fake. ImpSec could get a Betan
> passport for him I’m sure.

A horrid thought shook Miles. "You haven't been going around asking for
me by name, have you?"
"No, no, just Miles Naismith," Ivan assured him. "We knew you were
travelling with your Betan passport. Anyway, I just got here last night,
and practically the first person I met was Elena."

See also (Subject Miles' Other Passport )
http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2003-January/000697.html

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames