[LMB] Rockets light up the sky!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Jun 1 22:47:46 BST 2017

On Jun 01, 2017, at 01:25 PM, Sue Pittak <sukiyaki531 at gmail.com> wrote:

Speaking of storage. while moving, I found a half hide of elk-tanned
cowhide from my pipe bag making days! I knew I had a variety of assorted
leather scraps stashed away, but a whole half hide??? Yowzah! Artsy-crafty
visions galore! Something along the lines of this:

http://www.skyravenwolf.com/details.php?cat=Ridgeway%20Pouch&subcat=&product=302&productname=hand%20carved%20autumnal%20red%20oak%20leaves%20and%20acorns%20dual%20purpose%20belt%20pouch%20bag%20with%20removable%20strap

But with silver VK maple leaves, of course...

amf: If I bought gear like this, I'd want some: the work is lovely, but not my style of accessory.

I can’t wait to get back to my other artsy-craftsy stuff, like kumihimo,
biscornu, polymer clay kalediscope canes, and perfecting faux mercury glass
techniques - I bought two lamps from Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore shop I
wan to refurbish that way for my new living room. Heckuva deal!

Aren't you going to be busily productively having fun!

Marina