[LMB] Unicorns OT: was Re: Ekaterin and the litany of abuse

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 00:06:52 BST 2017

My brother's recent wedding reception featured a small table in the centre of the room for the guests under 10 years of age  (far enough away that they didn't intrude on or accidentally censor adult conversation, close enough for parents to quietly watch). That table had its own wedding cake - a red red-velvet cake decorated to be a unicorn. The guests at that table reportedly enjoyed it immensely,  and spent several hours thereafter in the attached playground running off the sugar high.
(I admit that this is only vaguely related to the discussion,  but the idea of unicorn flesh giving a massive energy boost along with the automatic alignment corruption is one my D&D group quite liked.)

Raye

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

  On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 at 4:03 AM, Walter Bushell<proto at panix.com> wrote:
> On Jun 2, 2017, at 1:58 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sylvia, who is wishing for a unicorn while wishing for impossible things.

There was a big fad a few weeks ago for unicorn drinks and pastries.

Were they made from real unicorns?

One dining spot featured vegetarian meatballs, and I didn’t think to ask if they
were made from real vegetarians. I regret missing that opportunity.

--
Sufficient to the weevil is the day thereof.

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to raye_j at yahoo.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk