[LMB] Gwynne's knee

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Jun 4 18:13:15 BST 2017

On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 12:37:59PM -0400, adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com wrote:
> Dear Gwynne,
>
> I'm sorry your knee is hurting you, & hope it feels better soon.

I have one of those that hurts from time to time, or whenever I've
been abusing it.

I find it helpful to use <brand_name_alert> Aspercreme</brand_name_alert>
or a similar generic product on it. in case you don't know, it is a
salycilate (main ingredients in aspirin) product that you rub onto the
skin in the affected area.

I could take iburpofen or similar, but my stomach often isn't happy'
when I do that, and doing it this way offers some relief.

Fred

                         While we were still sinners,
                              Christ died for us.